DRAG RACING INFO
- All competitors will enter through the West Gate (first property entrance from Airdrie) and proceed directly to the pit area.
- The competitor pit area is open ONLY to competitors and considered closed to spectators due to liability concerns for personal and property.
- If competitor cars are trailered to the event, then the support truck/trailers will need to park in a designated parking area near the pits. The paved pit area is limited to competition vehicles only.
- Only those displaying the correct ID badges will be allowed in the Competition Zones, Pits, Tech Inspection and/or Staging Areas.
- Each member of your Pit Crew requires either a $20 Day Pass or a $50 Weekend Pass.
Friday: Safety Inspection 6pm / Drags 7pm – 11pm – Race Fee: $40 / plus Gate Admission: $20 – Total $60
Saturday: Safety Inspection 8am / Drags 10am – 5pm – Race Fee: $60 / plus Gate Admission: $20 – Total $80
Sunday: Safety Inspection 8am / Drags 10am – 3pm – Race Fee: $60 / plus Gate Admission: $20 – Total $80
Full Weekend: Safety Inspection Friday (one time valid for full weekend) Race Fee: $100 / plus Gate Admission: $50 – Total $150
- Proof of ownership and a valid driver’s license will need to be provided at Tech Inspection.
- Your tickets will be sent to you by email. Please bring your tickets to the event, either a printed copy or on your phone. If you did not receive your tickets, please contact email@example.com and let us know.
- You will be provided with a wristband at the gate.
- Camping fee is $25 per unit for the entire weekend.
- Each member of your Pit Crew staying overnight requires a $50 Weekend Pass.
- You will be able to park your motorhome in the pits, which will be located on the runway behind the starting line.
- Airport operations are shut down for the weekend, however only people with pit passes will be allowed trackside.