DRAG RACING INFO
- All competitors will enter through the West Gate (first property entrance from Airdrie) and proceed directly to the pit area.
- The competitor pit area is open ONLY to competitors and considered closed to spectators due to liability concerns for personal and property.
- If competitor cars are trailered to the event, then the support truck/trailers will need to park in a designated parking area near the pits. The paved pit area is limited to competition vehicles only.
- Only those displaying the correct ID badges will be allowed in the Competition Zones, Pits, Tech Inspection and/or Staging Areas.
- Online Pre-Registration is $100 per vehicle and includes driver admission to entire event (Non-Refundable).
- Camping is an additional $25 per unit.
- Proof of ownership and a valid driver’s license will need to be provided at tech.